“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.”
But the Lord said to me,
“Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’;
for to all to whom I send you, you shall go,
and whatever I command you, you shall speak.
Do not be afraid of them,
for I am with you to deliver you,
declares the Lord.”
Then the Lord put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me,
“Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.
See, I have set you this day over nations and over kingdoms,
to pluck up and to break down,
to destroy and to overthrow,
to build and to plant.”
- The Call of Jeremiah, Jeremiah I, Bible
|Who||Jarema Drogowski||Born||Poland, 1984|
|Tel||0048 507 03 84 firstname.lastname@example.org|
- „Drang nach Osten” exhibition of Polish and German screen print in Mito Gallery in Warsaw.
- „Kiss Print” exhibition of the Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw, students and graduates, SOHO Factory
- Took part in an exhibition of IEA teachers at the Praga Południe Culture Center.
- Individual exhibition in urban space “Open space”, Topiel street number 19, Warsaw. Showed works comprising my doctoral thesis.
- New York urban space actions. Large prints „The Bodybuilder” and „The Only Child” – D. Arbus / PanJarema”.
Awards and Scholarships (selection)
- 2011 “Young Poland” scholarship of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
- Graduation diploma with rector’s mention, Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw.
- Siemens 2008 Art Competition finalist