My work in other media, such as video and installation, stems from the limits that I set for myself in painting: my interest for philosophy and ideas doesn’t always find a good place in my painting. Also, I felt the need to engage with the issues of temporality in a so-called time based media (“so-called”, because everything is related to time, in one way or another).
|Who||Dragos Badita||Born||Romania, 1987|
- 2012: „Reality Terror”, group exhibition at DEPO, Istanbul, Turkey
- 2012: „My body is always here”, personal exhibition at Lateral Art Space, Cluj, Romania
- 2011: „Cover your ears and you will hear fire”, personal exhibition at Ivan Gallery, Bucharest, Romania;
- 2011: „Bound to art”, group exhibition at Romanian Cultural Institute, London, United
- 2010: „In the eyes of my brother”, group exhibition at Larm Galleri , Copenhagen, Denmark;
- 2010: Personal exhibitions in the Artbooth, Cluj-Napoca, Timişoara and Oradea, Romania.
- 2009: „Young artists from the painting school of Cluj”, group exhibition at Mie Lefever
Awards and Scholarships (selection)
- 2008: Erasmus Mobility at Athens School of Fine Arts, Athens, Greece;