"My art will always be about frivolities, banalities, boredom in opposition with the interesting. "
Among her most important works are THE PLATFORM, 2011 and CAFE35, 2012. Daniela’s art practice has evolved, in the last few years, towards public/private events and livable objects that talk about the ambiguity of human relations, the need for personal space, play and daily subversions. Daniela currently lives in Bucharest.
- Exhibitions/Performance/Video Screenings
- CAFE35 - project at Atelier35, Bucharest, Romania
- curator of
- RITUALURI (Salon Video), Platforma Space, Bucharest, Romania
- DOI_Salon Video, Atelier35, Bucharest, Romania
- Salon Video 1, ALERT Studio, Bucharest, Romania
- Lunchtime Events on The Platform, Woodlane, Falmouth, UK
Awards and Scholarships (selection)
- 2012 Fellowship for Artists at the Salzburg Summer Academy, Erste Foundation
- 2008 Nominee for the ESSL Award 2009 – art competition organized by The ESSL Museum, Austria