"I do not express or represent, I make possible."
Concise as a “ . ”
Confronting drawing with written and spoken word; using restricted but potent means - a line, few words, a laconic performance - that are inventively being combined, I record, exercise and test life throughout a complex flow of astute, witty poetry.
I am a realist in observation and a fabulist in suggestion.
Journey around a tableEphimera arts
Staged poemsCinematic arts
Line poems of Alex BodeaScenic arts
- 2013 Participation in the worskshop held by Tacita Dean at Botin Foundation, Santander, Spain.
- 2013 „It’s in the papers“, José Robles Gallery, Madrid, Spain.
- 2013 „Urbanaria”, The Espaco Cultural Sérgio Porto, ENTRE Project, in partnership with the Largo das Artes Gallery, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- 2012 “Monumental”, Jecza Gallery,Timisoara,RO.
- 2011 “Eight new works and a half”, Bucharest, RO, Salonul de Proiecte in collaboration with National Museum of Contemporary Art, Romania.
- 2011 "Protection Image" Laika Gallery, Cluj, RO. Solo show.
- 2011 “Draw as if it would will have consequences” Cluj, Casa Matei Gallery, RO. Solo show.
- 2010-2011 “Artbooth”, Cluj – Oradea - Timisoara itinerary exhibition, RO. Public space. Exhibitor and coordinatort
- 2010 “John Lackland/Ioan Fara Tara” Bucharest, D’Ancona Budis Art Gallery, RO. Solo show.
- 2010 „MIS FIT“, Mill Street Studios, Dublin, Ireland.
- 2010 ,,Idila”, Atelier 030202, Bucharest, RO