Curators and artists in conversation | Curators' Network gathering in Vienna
The Kunsthalle Exnergasse in Vienna hosts the fifth gathering of Curators' Network
|Where?:||Kunsthalle Exnergasse, Vienna|
|When?:||6-9 March, 2013|
|Who?:||Curators, artists, art professionals|
From 6th to 9th March 2013 the Kunsthalle Exnergasse in Vienna, has organized the fifth international meeting of Curators’ Network.
In the course of the event international curators and cultural agents met 20 emerging artists as well as art professionals living and working in Austria to talk and debate about their work and ideas.
The meeting allowed Austrian artists, curators and other art professionals to exchange ideas with their European counterparts, stimulating dialogue, debate and communication with a focus on establishing ties of international collaboration. Additionally there was a program with visits and lectures by art institutions, spaces and projects from Vienna and further cities from Austria.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
7 pm Opening – Presentation of the art works
Exhibition: March 7–9, 2013
Opening hours: 3–6 pm
Kunsthalle Exnergasse and project space, stair 2 + 4
Saturday, March 9, 2013
4.30 pm Presentations: Introducing Curatorial Knowledge and Spaces
- Open Space, Vienna: Gülsen Bal
- ecm–educating/curating/managing, University Program in Exhibition Theory and Practice, University of Applied Arts, Vienna: Luisa Ziaja
- Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen, Innsbruck: Andrei Siclodi
- Kunstraum Lakeside, Klagenfurt: Hedwig Saxenhuber and Christian Kravagna
6 pm Round-table: Ideas and Visions for Curators‘ Network? / Public Discourse
- With Sören Meschede, Anca Mihuleţ, Karla Pudar, Nini Palavandishvili and Kóan Jeff Baysa
Lounge, stair 1
7 pm DJ Jasmin Nicolas